My puppies are available on AKC limited registration only and not ever sold for breeding purposes. If you are looking for a show puppy, we of course would LOVE to talk to you and would make an exception in those intances.
Silver and Eddie just welcomed their litter of 2 girls and 4 boys on July 19th! these puppies will be ready to go home after September 10th
Procedure for buying one of our puppies:
Full-purchase price $2,550
- If you want a Havanese puppy, send me an inquiry and tell me a little more about yourself, your family and your living situation. If you live in an apartment or rent your home, I need proof from your landlord that you can have a pet.
- When I receive your email, I will notify you if we have puppies available or have an upcoming litter. If you're interested in adopting a puppy, I will invite you to our home to meet our dogs and the puppies. if you're sure that you want to adopt a specific puppy, I will send you a deposit agreement and ask you to fill out and sign the deposit form along with placing a $550 deposit to hold the reservation. If you live out of state but do want one of our puppies, I will ask you to print out our deposit form and send it in the mail with a check.
- If you are out of state and want one of our puppies, I will fly with the puppy to you. You will be responsible for round trip costs. Usually a round trip costs about $500.
- The puppies need to be with their mother until they are 8 weeks old before you can bring them home. At that time, I will ask you to pay the remainder balance for your puppy and sign our pet contract/guarantee. I only accept cash for this payment.
- I will send you home with all the essential information you will need to raise your puppy and if you have any questions, I am always available to answer questions via call, text, or email. If I do not answer a call, leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
- I take full responsibility for my puppies, so never be afraid to come to me for advise! I also provide free boarding for when you go on vacation and can't bring your Havanese with you or are having a family emergency and need help.
Please contact me with the answers to these questions:
1. Your full name
2. Street Address, City, State & Zip
3. Best phone number to reach you
4. Email address
5. What is your occupation and how long will your puppy be alone during an average day?
6. Do you have children? Ages? Do they respect dogs or are you willing to teach them respect?
7. Do you live in a house or an apartment? I need proof from your landlord that you can have a dog.
8. How many other pets do you have?
9. Would you like a boy or girl puppy? Do you have a coat color preference?
10. Where will the puppy spend most of the day? Where will it sleep?
11. Please feel free to ask my any questions you like or add any additional information you like. I will generally send you an email or give you a call as soon as I go over your questionnaire.